Please read this!
If you are using this shop in another language than English and Spanish, most of what you see is auto-translated. We have done this so that as many people as possible have the shop available in their language; however, this also means that not everything will make sense due to the quality of auto-translations. Only the English version is legally binding. If you don’t understand something, please email us at email@example.com, and we will try to put you in touch with a native speaker. Please also remember that we’re all volunteers.
Since the European Juggling Convention (EJC) is an organization run entirely by volunteers, we cannot provide the rules and conditions in all languages of our prospective customers around the world. We hope we can count on your understanding. If you have trouble reading or understanding the rules or conditions (or the data management policy) and would like assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to assist you. For the management of your data, we comply with the European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Da die European Juggling Convention (EJC) ehrenamtlich geführt wird, haben wir leider nicht die Ressourcen, diese Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen (AGB) auf allen Sprachen der möglichen Zielgruppen vorzuhalten. Solltest du Schwierigkeiten haben, diese AGB oder die Datenschutzbestimmungen auf Englisch zu verstehen, bitte wende dich an email@example.com. Wir werden unser Bestes tun, dich zu unterstützen! Im Umgang mit deinen Daten folgen wir den Vorschriften der europäischen Datenschutzgrundverordnung (DSGVO).
Vu que l’EJC (European Juggling Convention) est une organisation gérée par bénévoles, nous ne pouvons pas fournir les règlements et conditions dans toutes les langues de nos éventuels clients autour du monde. On espère pouvoir compter sur votre compréhension. Si vous avez des soucis pour lire ou comprendre les règlements ou conditions (ou la politique de gestion de données) et souhaitez assistance, veuillez contacter firstname.lastname@example.org et nous ferons de notre mieux pour vous aider. Pour la gestion de vos données, nous respectons le Règlement européen sur la protection des données (GDPR).
Dado que la Convención Europea de Malabares (EJC) es una organización organizada por voluntarios, no podemos proporcionar las reglas y condiciones en todos los idiomas de los participantes de todo el mundo. Esperamos contar con su comprensión. Si tienes problemas para leer o comprender las reglas o condiciones (o la política de gestión de datos) y deseas asistencia, comunícate con email@example.com y haremos todo lo posible para ayudarte. Para la gestión de tus datos, cumplimos con el Reglamento Europeo de Protección de Datos (GDPR).
Responsible authority within the meaning of data protection laws, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): European Data Protection Board
We strive for privacy by design, whereby we only collect as much information as necessary to provide and improve our services.
- We will collect only as much information as we need to provide the services. All information we collect will be provided directly by you.
- All preregistration information will be retained for three years, in the event that is required for the EJC to comply with any regulatory requirements (e.g., proving how many people participated).
- All preregistration information is held by the EJA. While the EJC has access to the information, we will avoid duplication.
We may collect other information (for example technical information about your browser) as outlined below in order to run this website and shop. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may request to:
- Receive confirmation as to whether or not personal information concerning you is being processed and access your stored personal information, together with supplementary information.
- Receive a copy of personal information you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Request rectification of your personal information that is in our control.
- Request erasure of your personal information.
- Object to the processing of personal information by us.
- Request to restrict processing of your personal information by us.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
However, please note that these rights are not absolute and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights or receive more information, please contact the Executive Committee of the EJA under email@example.com.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our policies. Retention periods will be determined taking into account the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable opportunity. Under applicable regulations, we will keep records containing client personal data, account opening documents, communications and anything else as required by applicable laws and regulations.
We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion.
What information do we collect?
We collect two types of data and information from Users.
The first type of information is unidentified and non-identifiable information pertaining to a User(s), which may be made available or gathered via your use of the Site (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of a User from which the Non-personal Information was collected. Non-personal Information which is being collected may include your aggregated usage information and technical information transmitted by your device, including certain software and hardware information (e.g. the type of browser and operating system your device uses, language preference, access time, etc.) in order to enhance the functionality of our Site. We may also collect information on your activity on the Site (e.g. pages viewed, online browsing, clicks, actions, etc.).
The second type of information is Personal Information , which is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual. Such information includes:
- Device Information: We may collect Personal Information from your device. Such information includes geolocation data, IP address, unique identifiers (e.g. MAC address and UUID) and other information which relates to your activity through the Site.
- Purchasing Information: We collect Personal Information as part of the purchasing process on this shop. We collect this information by requesting you to provide it. Such information may include your legal name, address, country of residence, and age, in order to facilitate the purchasing process.
- Relevant newsletter information: When you sign up to our Newsletter, you will be asked to provide us certain details such as your full name and your email address. Please note that these will be processed through the trusted service provider Mailchimp (https://mailchimp.com/).
How do we receive information about you?
We receive your Personal Information when you voluntarily provide us with your personal details in order to perform a task on our Site. Note that this includes technical information such as your IP-address upon order. This is standard practice.
We may receive other Non-Personal Information via third-party services such as Google Analytics.
How is the information used? With whom do we share the information?
We may use the information for the following:
- To communicate with you where you have voluntarily provided us with the means to do so
- For statistical and analytical purposes, intended to improve the Site.
In addition to the different uses listed above, we may transfer or disclose Personal Information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies and subcontractors.
- Hosting and operating our Site (sixhop.net);
- Storing and processing such information on our behalf;
- Providing you with marketing offers and promotional materials related to our Site and services;
- Performing research, technical diagnostics or analytics;
We may also disclose information if we have good reason to believe that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to:
- (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
- (ii) enforce our policies (including our Agreement), including investigations of potential violations thereof;
- (iii) investigate, detect, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues;
- (iv) to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims;
- (v) prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, yourself or any third party; or
- (vi) for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies and/or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
A “cookie” is a small piece of information that a website assigns to your device while you are viewing a website. Cookies are very helpful and can be used for various different purposes. These purposes include allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, enabling automatic activation of certain features, remembering your preferences and making the interaction between you and our Services quicker and easier. Cookies are also used to help make sure that the advertisements you see are relevant to you and your interests and to compile statistical data on your use of our Services.
The Site uses the following types of cookies:
a. ‘session cookies’ , which are stored only temporarily during a browsing session in order to allow normal use of the system and are deleted from your device when the browser is closed;
b. ‘persistent cookies‘, which are read only by the Site, saved on your computer for a fixed period and are not deleted when the browser is closed. Such cookies are used where we need to know who you are for repeat visits, for example to allow us to store your preferences for the next sign-in;
c. ‘third-party cookies’ , which are set by other online services who run content on the page you are viewing, for example by third-party analytics companies who monitor and analyse our web access.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but Personal Information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. You may remove the cookies by following the instructions of your device preferences; however, if you choose to disable cookies, some features of our Site may not operate properly and your online experience may be limited.
We use Google Analytics technology to collect information about your use of the Site. The tool collects information such as how often users access the Site, which pages they visit when they do so, etc. The tool does not collect any Personal Information and is only to improve the Site and services.
Use of script libraries (Google Web Fonts)
In order to present our contents correctly and make them graphically appealing across all browsers, we use script libraries and font libraries such as Google Web Fonts (https://www.google.com/webfonts) on this website. Google Web Fonts are transferred to your browser’s cache to avoid multiple loading. If your browser does not support Google Web Fonts or does not allow access, content will be displayed in a default font.
- Calling script libraries or font libraries automatically triggers a connection to the library operator. In theory, it is possible – but currently also unclear whether and, if so, for what purposes – that operators of corresponding libraries collect data.
Third-party collection of information
How do we safeguard your information?
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Site and your information. We believe in privacy by design. This means, we will not collect data unless it is relevant to do so. Where you have provided us with your information, we will take care in processing this data only with trusted providers. Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorised access or abuse our Site, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access.
Transfer of data outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
Please note that some data recipients may be located outside the EEA. In such cases we will transfer your data only to such countries as approved by the European Commission as providing adequate levels of data protection, or enter into legal agreements ensuring an adequate level of data protection.
We may use your Personal Information such as your name, email address, telephone number, etc., ourselves or by using our third-party subcontractors, for the purpose of providing you with promotional materials concerning our services which we believe may interest you.
To respect your right to privacy, within such marketing materials we provide you with the means to opt out of receiving further marketing offers from us. If you unsubscribe, we will remove your email address or telephone number from our marketing distribution lists.
Please note that even if you have unsubscribed from receiving marketing emails from us, we may send you other types of important email communications without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. These may include customer service announcements or administrative notices.
We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in an online environment. The Site is not designed for or directed at children. Under no circumstances shall we allow the use of our services by minors without prior consent or authorisation by a parent or legal guardian. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that their child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, they should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to contact us
If you have any general questions about the Site or the information we collect about you and how we use it, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Last Modified: March 2022